This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-067.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms11-067.mspx
A flaw is due to an unspecified input passed to the Microsoft Report Viewer Control is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1 Microsoft Report Viewer 2005 Service Pack 1 Re-distributable Package
- Microsoft Office Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2909976)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2567951)
- Microsoft Windows 'HTTP.sys' Denial of Service Vulnerability (2829254)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2538814)
- Microsoft Windows Digital Signatures Denial of Service Vulnerability (2868626)