The remote host is running a version of Windows which has a flaw in its RPC interface which may allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code and gain SYSTEM privileges.
- Microsoft ASP.NET Insecure Site Configuration Vulnerability (2905247)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 OpenType Font Engine DoS Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows IPv4 Default Configuration Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Cisco VPN Client Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows Progman Group Converter Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability