The SQL Server has a common password for one or more accounts. These accounts may be used to gain access to the records in the database or even allow remote command execution.
Please set a difficult to guess password for these accounts.
- Microsoft Windows ActiveX Control Multiple Vulnerabilities (2562937)
- Microsoft EAP Implementation TLS Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2977292)
- Microsoft Windows ActiveX Control Multiple Vulnerabilities (2647518)
- Potentially unwanted software
- PuTTY window title escape character arbitrary command execution