The SQL Server has a common password for one or more accounts. These accounts may be used to gain access to the records in the database or even allow remote command execution.
Please set a difficult to guess password for these accounts.
- Microsoft EAP Implementation TLS Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2977292)
- Microsoft Sidebar and Gadgets Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2719662)
- Microsoft Windows Progman Group Converter Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Computer Associates WebScan ActiveX Control Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- MS Internet Explorer 'VBScript' Remote Code Execution Vulnerability