This Information Disclosure vulnerability could allow an attacker to bypass ASP.Net security and gain unauthorized access to objects in the Application folders explicitly by name. this could be used to produce useful information that could be used to try to further compromise the affected system.
Microsoft has released a patch to correct this issue, you can download it from the following web site: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms06-033.mspx
- Microsoft SQL Server Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability (2984340)
- Microsoft Lync Server Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2969258)
- Flaw in SMB Signing Could Enable Group Policy to be Modified (329170)
- Microsoft Group Policy Preferences Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2962486)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2567951)