This Information Disclosure vulnerability could allow an attacker to bypass ASP.Net security and gain unauthorized access to objects in the Application folders explicitly by name. this could be used to produce useful information that could be used to try to further compromise the affected system.
Microsoft has released a patch to correct this issue, you can download it from the following web site: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms06-033.mspx
- Microsoft .NET Framework XML HMAC Truncation Vulnerability (981343)
- Microsoft SharePoint Server HTML Sanitisation Component XSS Vulnerability (2821818)
- Microsoft Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2778344)
- Microsoft Windows 'HTTP.sys' Denial of Service Vulnerability (2829254)
- Microsoft File Handling Component Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2922229)