This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS12-011.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms12-011
Input passed to 'inplview.aspx', 'themeweb.aspx' and 'skey' parameter in 'wizardlist.aspx' is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in context of an affected site.
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Service Pack 1 and prior Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 Service Pack 1 and prior
- Microsoft InfoPath HTML Sanitisation Component XSS Vulnerability (2821818)
- Microsoft FrontPage Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2825621)
- Microsoft DirectShow Elevation of Privileges Vulnerability (2975681)
- Microsoft VS Team Foundation Server SignalR XSS Vulnerability (2905244)
- Microsoft Windows DNS Server Denial of Service Vulnerability (2647170)