This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-035.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to bypass certain security restrictions and conduct cross-site scripting and spoofing attacks. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-035
Certain unspecified input is not properly sanitized within the HTML Sanitation component before being returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in context of an affected site.
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Visual Studio Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2651019)
- Microsoft Windows Kernel Denial of Service Vulnerability (2556532)
- Microsoft Windows Defender Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2847927)
- Microsoft Office Shared Component Security Bypass Vulnerability (2905238)
- Microsoft Office Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability (3033857)