This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS12-034.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into opening a specially crafted file. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/MS12-034
The flaws are due to an error exists when parsing TrueType fonts.
Microsoft Silverlight versions 4 and 5
- Microsoft Office Word Remote Code Execution Vulnerability-3000434 (Mac OS X)
- Mac OS X Security Update 2009-001
- Mac OS X 10.5.5 Update / Security Update 2008-006
- Microsoft Silverlight Remote Code Execution Vulnerability-2814124 (Mac OS X)
- Microsoft Silverlight Code Execution Vulnerabilities - 2681578 (Mac OS X)