This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Security Advisory (2854544).
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to perform man-in-the-middle attack during a Windows Update session that basically redirects the user's machine to a phony update with the malware. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/advisory/2854544
The flaw is due to a Flame modules named 'Gadget' and 'Munch', used to infect other machines in the same network as the targeted machine.
Microsoft Windows 8 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Microsoft Windows 7 x32/x64 Edition Service Pack 1 and prior Microsoft Windows Vista x32/x64 Edition Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Edition Service Pack 1 and prior Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x32/x64 Edition Service Pack 2 and prior
- Microsoft .NET 'ASP.NET' Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows TLS/SSL Spoofing Vulnerability (977377)
- Microsoft Windows Unauthorized Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2718704)
- Fraudulent Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2607712)
- BitDefender Internet Security 2009 XSS Vulnerability