This host is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation could allow local attackers to gain privileges or compromise the vulnerable system via unknown vectors. Impact Level: Application
Remove all Stuxnet related files found.
Unspecified privilege elevation vulnerabilities that are used by variants of the 'Stuxnet malware' family. Each of these vulnerabilities allow the malware to elevate its privileges to higher than normal user levels in order to embed itself into the operating system and prevent disinfection and/or detection.
All Windows platforms
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft Windows IPv4 Default Configuration Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Microsoft EAP Implementation TLS Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2977292)
- Microsoft Windows ActiveX Control Multiple Vulnerabilities (2647518)
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol Security Advisory (2861855)
- Yahoo!Messenger is installed