This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-005.
Successful exploitation will allows attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS11-005.mspx
The flaw is due to an error in Active Directory that does not properly process specially crafted requests to update the service principal name (SPN).
Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 and prior.
- Microsoft MS03-034 security check
- Microsoft Windows Kernel Denial of Service Vulnerability (2556532)
- Microsoft SharePoint SafeHTML Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (2412048)
- Microsoft SQL Server Report Manager Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability (2754849)
- Microsoft Windows IP-HTTPS Component Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability (2765809)