This host has Microsoft DNS Devolution and is prone to Third-Level Domain Name Resolving Weakness.
Successful attacks may result in disclosure of the private IP address and authentication credentials, modification of client proxy settings, phishing, redirection to other malicious sites, enticing vulnerable users to download malware. Impact Level: System/Application
Apply the Security update from below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/971888.mspx
The flaw is due to design error in the DNS devolution process which can be exploited by setting up a malicious site and carry out attacks against victims who are inadvertently directed to the malicious site.
Microsoft Windows 2k Service Pack 4 and prior Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Windows 2k3 Service Pack 2 and prior
- Microsoft Windows2k3 Active Directory 'BROWSER ELECTION' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Microsoft Excel 2007 Office Drawing Layer Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- WS_FTP client weak stored password
- Microsoft Windows ActiveX Control Multiple Vulnerabilities (2647518)
- Microsoft Windows SMB2 '_Smb2ValidateProviderCallback()' Remote Code Execution Vulnerability