This host has Microsoft DNS Devolution and is prone to Third-Level Domain Name Resolving Weakness.
Successful attacks may result in disclosure of the private IP address and authentication credentials, modification of client proxy settings, phishing, redirection to other malicious sites, enticing vulnerable users to download malware. Impact Level: System/Application
Apply the Security update from below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/971888.mspx
The flaw is due to design error in the DNS devolution process which can be exploited by setting up a malicious site and carry out attacks against victims who are inadvertently directed to the malicious site.
Microsoft Windows 2k Service Pack 4 and prior Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Windows 2k3 Service Pack 2 and prior
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol Security Advisory (2861855)
- Microsoft Windows DNS Devolution Third-Level Domain Name Resolving Weakness (971888)
- JS.Scob.Trojan or Download.Ject Trojan
- Update to Improve Credentials Protection and Management (2871997)
- Computer Associates WebScan ActiveX Control Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities