This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS12-069.
Successful exploitation could allow authenticated attackers to cause a denial of service condition on the affected system. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms12-069.mspx
The flaw is present due to an error in Kerberos implementation which fails to properly handle a specially crafted session.
Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and prior Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 and prior
- Microsoft InfoPath HTML Sanitisation Component XSS Vulnerability (2821818)
- Microsoft Exchange and Windows SMTP Service Denial of Service Vulnerability (981832)
- Microsoft FrontPage Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2825621)
- Microsoft Windows Kernel Mode Drivers Privilege Escalation Vulnerabilities (979559)
- Microsoft Visio Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2834692)