This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-102.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code and take complete control of an affected system. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-102
The flaw is due to an unspecified error within the LRPC client and can be exploited to cause a stack-based buffer overflow by sending a specially crafted LPC (Local Procedure Call) port message via a customised LRPC server.
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Windows XP x64 Edition Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows 2003 x32/x64 Service Pack 2 and prior
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Multiple Vulnerabilities (3009712)
- Microsoft MS03-034 security check
- Microsoft AntiXSS Library Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2607664)
- Microsoft Windows IIS FTP Service Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2761226)
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2904244)