This host is running Microsoft Windows Media Service and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause denial of service conditions. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms00-013
The handshake sequence between a Windows Media server and a Windows Media Player occurs in a particular order. If a series of client handshake packets are sent in a particular misordered sequence, with certain timing constraints, the server attempts to use a resource before it has been initialized causing the Windows Media Unicast Service to crash.
Microsoft Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Windows Media Services 4.0 and 4.1
- Exchange 2000 Exhaust CPU Resources (Q320436)
- Microsoft Kerberos Denial of Service Vulnerability (977290)
- ASP.NET MVC Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability (2990942)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Denial of Service Vulnerability (2990931)
- Microsoft Windows DirectWrite Denial of Service Vulnerability (2665364)