This host is running Microsoft Windows Media Service and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause denial of service conditions. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms00-013
The handshake sequence between a Windows Media server and a Windows Media Player occurs in a particular order. If a series of client handshake packets are sent in a particular misordered sequence, with certain timing constraints, the server attempts to use a resource before it has been initialized causing the Windows Media Unicast Service to crash.
Microsoft Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Windows Media Services 4.0 and 4.1
- Microsoft Office Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability (2961033)
- Microsoft .NET Framework XML HMAC Truncation Vulnerability (981343)
- Microsoft Windows Media Service Handshake Sequence DoS Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory SPN Denial of Service (2478953)
- Microsoft Outlook Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2894514)