The host is running Windows XP SP2, which prone to remote code execution vulnerability.
Successfull exploitation causes remote code execution, and Denial-of-Service. Impact Level : System
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to an unspecified error in 'NSlookup.exe' file, which could be exploited by attackers.
Microsoft Windows 2K and XP.
- Computer Associates WebScan ActiveX Control Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Windows DNS Memory Corruption Vulnerability - Mar09
- Microsoft Windows TrueType Font Parsing Privilege Elevation Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows win32k.sys Driver 'CreateDIBPalette()' BOF Vulnerability
- Cisco VPN Client Privilege Escalation Vulnerability