The host is running Windows XP SP2, which prone to remote code execution vulnerability.
Successfull exploitation causes remote code execution, and Denial-of-Service. Impact Level : System
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to an unspecified error in 'NSlookup.exe' file, which could be exploited by attackers.
Microsoft Windows 2K and XP.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 'RC4' Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2960358)
- Update to Improve Credentials Protection and Management (2871997)
- Microsoft Windows DNS Devolution Third-Level Domain Name Resolving Weakness (971888)
- Internet Explorer version check
- Microsoft Autorun Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (08-038)