The host is installed Microsoft Windows Progman Group Converter and is prone to insecure library loading vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code and conduct DLL hijacking attacks via a Trojan horse 'imm.dll'. Impact Level: System
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one. A workaround is given in the below link, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb EN-US 2264107
The flaw is due to Windows Progman Group Converter (grpconv.exe) which loads libraries in an insecure manner.
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Windows 23 Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and prior
- Microsoft Windows Address Book Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 OpenType Font Engine DoS Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows DNS Memory Corruption Vulnerability - Mar09
- Internet Explorer version check
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 OfficeArt Atom Remote Code Execution Vulnerability