This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS09-023.
Remote attackers could exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information or access to data on the affected system by convincing a user to download a crafted file to a specific location, and then open an application that loads the file. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms09-023.mspx
The flaw is caused because the search function does not properly restrict the environment within which scripts execute, which could allow sensitive information disclosure.
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior. Microsoft Windows 2003 Service Pack 2 and prior.
- Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront Threat Management Gateway DoS Vulnerability (961759)
- Active Directory Certificate Services Web Enrollment Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability (2518295)
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory Denial of Service Vulnerability (2830914)
- Microsoft .NET Framework XML HMAC Truncation Vulnerability (981343)
- Microsoft SQL Server Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability (2984340) - Remote