This host is running Windows Server 2003 operating system and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attakers to cause denial of service via a specially-crafted file containing EOT font embedded in the document thus crashing the operating system. Impact Level: System
Vendor has released patch to fix the issue, refer below link for patch details. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=1185
The vulnerability is due to an error in 'win32k.sys' when processing Embedded OpenType font.
Microsoft Windows 2003 Service Pack 2 and prior.
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier vulnerability (Win)
- Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Invalid Object Type Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- MS Windows Help and Support Center Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows TrueType Font Parsing Privilege Elevation Vulnerability
- Mozilla/Firefox user interface spoofing