This host is running Windows Server 2003 operating system and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attakers to cause denial of service by crashing the operating system. Impact Level: System
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The vulnerability lies in win32k.sys file and can be exploited via vectors related to CreateWindow, TranslateMessage and DispatchMessage functions to cause a race condition between threads.
Microsoft Windows 2003 Service Pack 2 and prior.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Anti-XSS Filter Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Internet Explorer XSS Vulnerability - July09
- Fraudulent Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2607712)
- Microsoft Office Excel ReadAV Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows Unauthorized Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2718704)