The host is installed with Microsoft Windows operating system and is prone to digital certificates spoofing vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to spoof content, perform phishing attacks or perform man-in-the-middle attacks. Impact Level: System
Apply the Patch from below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/advisory/2718704
The flaw is due to unauthorized digital certificates derived from a Microsoft Certificate Authority. An unauthorized certificate could be used to spoof content, perform phishing attacks, or perform man-in-the-middle attacks.
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and prior Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and prior Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 and prior Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and prior
- Mozilla/Firefox security manager certificate handling DoS
- Microsoft Windows TLS/SSL Spoofing Vulnerability (977377)
- Mozilla/Firefox default installation file permission flaw
- Microsoft Windows Fraudulent Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability
- MS Windows HID Functionality(Over USB) Code Execution Vulnerability