MiniWebsvr is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue will allow an attacker to traverse through arbitrary directories and gain access to sensitive information. MiniWebsvr 0.0.10 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- HttpBlitz Server HTTP Request Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Multiple Vulnerabilities Jul-11
- GoAhead WebServer 'name' and 'address' Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities