The remote host is using the Apache mod_python module which is version 2.7.6 or older. These versions allow a module which is indirectly imported by a published module to then be accessed via the publisher, which allows remote attackers to call possibly dangerous functions from the imported module.
Upgrade to a newer version.
- httpdx 'USER' Command Remote Format String Vulnerability
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- CoreHTTP 'src/http.c ' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- PHP Built-in WebServer 'Content-Length' Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Savant Web Server Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability