This host is running ModSecurity and is prone to Denial of Service Vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause denial of service.
Upgrade to version 2.5.9 or later. http://www.modsecurity.org/download/
The multiple flaws are due to, - An error in the PDF XSS protection implementation which can be exploited to cause a crash via a specially crafted HTTP request. - NULL pointer dereference error when parsing multipart requests can be exploited to cause a crash via multipart content with a missing part header name.
ModSecurity version prior to 2.5.9 on Linux.
- ModSecurity Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security Policy Unspecified vulnerability
- PHP Built-in WebServer 'Content-Length' Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Zeus Web Server 'SSL2_CLIENT_HELLO' Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- EasyPHP Webserver Multiple Vulnerabilities