This host is running ModSecurity and is prone to Denial of Service Vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause denial of service.
Upgrade to version 2.5.9 or later. http://www.modsecurity.org/download/
The multiple flaws are due to, - An error in the PDF XSS protection implementation which can be exploited to cause a crash via a specially crafted HTTP request. - NULL pointer dereference error when parsing multipart requests can be exploited to cause a crash via multipart content with a missing part header name.
ModSecurity version prior to 2.5.9 on Linux.
- ModSecurity Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Media Player Classic (MPC) Webserver Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Weborf 'get_param_value()' Function HTTP Header Handling Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- nginx HTTP Request Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Serva32 Directory Traversal and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities