This host is running MoinMoin Wiki and is prone to Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary scripting code. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade MoinMoin Wiki 1.9.2-3 or latest, For updates refer to http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinDownload
Input passed via the 'page' name which is not properly sanitising before being returned to the user in 'Despam.py'. This can be exploited to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, when the Despam functionality is used on a page with a specially crafted page name.
MoinMoin Wiki version 1.8.7 and 1.9.2
- BasiliX Attachment Disclosure Vulnerability
- Atlassian Confluence Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Google Chrome Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Open Ticket Request System (OTRS) 'AgentTicketZoom' Cross-site scripting Vulnerability
- MediaWiki 'profileinfo.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability