This host is running MongoDB and is prone to a denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote authenticated users to access sensitive information stored in the server process memory. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to MongoDB version 2.3.2 or later, For updates refer to http://www.mongodb.org
An error exists in the application which fails to properly validate incorrect length of an BSON object.
MongoDB version prior to 2.3.2
Get the installed version of MongoDB with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 04 May14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 OLAP Specification Query Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct14 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL PL/Perl and PL/Tcl Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- MySQL MyISAM Table Privileges Secuity Bypass Vulnerability