The host is installed with MongoDB and is prone to remote denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (application crash). Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to MongoDB version 2.6.2 or later, For updates refer to http://www.mongodb.org
Flaw is due to improper handling of X.509 Certificate.
MongoDB version 2.6.x before 2.6.2
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Win)
- PostgreSQL 'bitsubstr' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 XSLT Library Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 'DT_RPATH' Insecure Library Loading Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (May-11)