Mongoose is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability because it fails to handle specially crafted input. Successfully exploiting this issue will allow an attacker to crash the affected application, denying further service to legitimate users. Mongoose 2.11 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- lighttpd Slow Request Handling Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple CSRF Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) XSS and CSRF Vulnerabilities
- Ecava IntegraXor Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability - March 2011