Mongoose is prone to a remote file-disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view the source code of files in the context of the server process, which may aid in further attacks. This issue affects Mongoose 2.8 other versions may be vulnerable as well.
- GoAhead WebServer Script Source Code Disclosure
- Cherokee Web Server Malformed Packet Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Home Web Server Graphical User Interface Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- IIS 5.0 Sample App reveals physical path of web root
- Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities