This host is running Monkey HTTPD and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let remote unauthenticated attackers to cause a denial of service or execute arbitrary code. Impact Level: System/Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to an error when handling certain Long requests sent via 'Host' field, which can be exploited to cause a denial of service or remote code execution.
Monkey HTTPD vesion 1.2.0 and prior.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- BigAnt IM Server 'USV' Request Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- XnView Multiple Image Decompression Heap Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- VMCI/HGFS VmWare Code Execution Vulnerability (Linux)
- ScriptFTP 'GETLIST' or 'GETFILE' Commands Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- XnView JPEG2000 Plugin Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win)