The remote host is using Mozilla and/or Firefox, an alternative web browser. The remote version of this software is prone to an improper file permission setting. This flaw only exists if the browser is installed by the Mozilla Foundation package management, thus this alert might be a false positive. A local attacker could overwrite arbitrary files or execute arbitrary code in the context of the user running the browser.
Update to the latest version of the software
- MS Windows HID Functionality(Over USB) Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft .NET Framework Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Opera remote location object cross-domain scripting vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows Minimum Certificate Key Length Spoofing Vulnerability (2661254)
- Microsoft .NET 'ASP.NET' Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability