The remote host is using Mozilla and/or Firefox, an alternative web browser. This web browser supports the XUL (XML User Interface Language), a language designed to manipulate the user interface of the browser itself. Since XUL gives the full control of the browser GUI to the visited websites, an attacker may use it to spoof a third party website and therefore pretend that the URL and Certificates of the website are legitimate. In addition to this, the remote version of this browser is vulnerable to a flaw which may allow a malicious web site to spoof security properties such as SSL certificates and URIs.
None at this time
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Internet Explorer version check
- Microsoft Office Products Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows win32k.sys Driver 'CreateDIBPalette()' BOF Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows2k3 Active Directory 'BROWSER ELECTION' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- SecureCRT SSH1 protocol version string overflow