The host is installed with Mozilla firefox/thunderbird and is prone to privilege escalation vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to gain privileges via a crafted web site that leverages certain unwrapping behavior. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Mozilla Firefox version 3.6.24 or later, For updates refer to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html Upgrade to Thunderbird version to 3.1.16 or later http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
The flaws are due to - Error in JSSubScriptLoader, which fails to handle XPCNativeWrappers during calls to the loadSubScript method in an add-on.
Thunderbird version prior to 3.1.16 Mozilla Firefox version prior to 3.6.24
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Adobe Flash Media Server Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Changetrack Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Mozilla Firefox Chrome Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Aug-09 (Linux)
- VMware Product(s) Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- ArcaVir AntiVirus Products Privilege Escalation Vulnerability