This host is installed with Microsoft Internet Explorer and is prone to information disclosure and web site spoofing vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation allows attackers to disclose the sensitive information and view the contents of spoofed site or carry out phishing attacks. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The proxy settings configuration has same proxy address and value for HTTP and HTTPS, - TCP session to proxy sever will not properly be reused. This allows remote attackers to steal cookie information via crafted HTML document. - SSl lock consistency with address bar is not ensured. This allows remote attackers to spoof web sites via a crafted HTML document.
Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 8 and 9
- CA Unicenter's File Transfer Service is running
- Microsoft RDP Server Private Key Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- MS IE Information Disclosure and Web Site Spoofing Vulnerabilities
- Fraudulent Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2607712)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 win32k.sys DoS Vulnerability