This host is installed with Microsoft Internet Explorer and is prone to information disclosure and web site spoofing vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation allows attackers to disclose the sensitive information and view the contents of spoofed site or carry out phishing attacks. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The proxy settings configuration has same proxy address and value for HTTP and HTTPS, - TCP session to proxy sever will not properly be reused. This allows remote attackers to steal cookie information via crafted HTML document. - SSl lock consistency with address bar is not ensured. This allows remote attackers to spoof web sites via a crafted HTML document.
Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 8 and 9
- MS IE Information Disclosure and Web Site Spoofing Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Windows Minimum Certificate Key Length Spoofing Vulnerability (2661254)
- BitDefender Internet Security 2009 XSS Vulnerability
- Microsoft .NET Framework Security Bypass Vulnerability
- MS Windows taskmgr.exe Information Disclosure Vulnerability