This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-026.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to gain access to potentially sensitive information and that may aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-026
The flaw is due to Microsoft Outlook for Mac loading certain tags when previewing an HTML email, which can be exploited to load content from a remote server and confirm the existence of the targeted email accounts.
Microsoft Office 2008 on Mac OS X Microsoft Office 2011 on Mac OS X
- MS Office Outlook Information Disclosure Vulnerability - 2813682 (Mac OS X)
- Mac OS X Certificate Trust Policy Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2011-005)
- Apple Mac OS X iWork 9.1 Update
- Microsoft Silverlight Information Disclosure Vulnerability-2890788 (Mac OS X)
- Apple Mac OS X Keychain Certificate Settings Security Bypass Vulnerability