This host is running Windows Operating System and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker retrieve password related information and can cause brute force or benchmarking attacks. Impact Level: System
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one. For updates refer to http://www.microsoft.com/en/us/default.aspx
The I/O activity measurement of all processes allow to obtain sensitive information by reading the I/O other bytes column in taskmgr.exe to estimate the number of characters that a different user entered at a password prompt through 'runas.exe'.
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 and prior. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2 and prior.
- Microsoft Windows Unauthorized Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2718704)
- Opera relative path directory traversal file corruption vulnerability
- Mozilla/Firefox security manager certificate handling DoS
- Microsoft Internet Explorer XSS Vulnerability - July09
- Fraudulent Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2524375)