The remote host is a Brickcom device and it is prone to authentication bypass vulnerability. By requesting the URL '/configfile.dump?action=get' it was possible to dump the config (including username and password) of this device.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Cabletron Web View Administrative Access
- ESET Smart Security easdrv.sys Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Multiple Brickcom Devices Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Mozilla Firefox Chrome Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Aug-09 (Win)
- South River Technologies WebDrive Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability