Multiple Kerio Products are prone to a file disclosure and corruption vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to gain access to files and corrupt data on a vulnerable computer. This may aid in further attacks. Kerio MailServer up to and including version 6.7.3 as well as Kerio WinRoute Firewall up to and including version 6.7.1 patch2 are affected.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Postfix SMTP Server Cyrus SASL Support Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Multiple Kerio Products Administration Console File Disclosure and Corruption Vulnerability
- Sendmail ETRN command DOS
- Code-Crafters Ability Mail Server IMAP FETCH Request Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Check if Mailserver answer to VRFY and EXPN requests