MySQL 5.0.51a is prone to an unspecified remote code-execution vulnerability. Very few technical details are currently available. An attacker can leverage this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the vulnerable application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition. This issue affects MySQL 5.0.51a other versions may also be vulnerable.
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Vulnerabilities - July 06
- IBM DB2 Administration Server (DAS) Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities - April 06
- Oracle Database Server Upgrade and Downgrade Component Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SAP MaxDB 'serv.exe' Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability