MySQL < 5.1.47 is prone to multiple vulnerabilities. 1. A remote denial-of-service vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to cause the application to end up in a locked server state, denying service to legitimate users. 2. A security-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to bypass certain security restrictions and to read and delete content from the affected database. Other attacks may also be possible. Versions prior to MySQL 5.1.47 are vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-03 Nov12 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Feb15 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 Feb15 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Prior to 5.1.51 Multiple Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Oct14 (Windows)