MySQL is prone to an unspecified remote code-execution vulnerability. Very few technical details are currently available. We will update this BID as more information emerges. An attacker can leverage this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the vulnerable application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition. MySQL 5.5.20 is vulnerable other versions may also be vulnerable.
- IBM DB2 SQL/PSM Stored Procedure Debugging Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM DB2 SQL/PSM Stored Procedure Debugging Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Vulnerabilities - July 06
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Oct14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Linux)