MySQL is prone to an unspecified remote code-execution vulnerability. Very few technical details are currently available. We will update this BID as more information emerges. An attacker can leverage this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the vulnerable application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition. MySQL 5.5.20 is vulnerable other versions may also be vulnerable.
- Oracle Database Server MDSYS.MD Buffer Overflows and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- MySQL Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Vulnerabilities - July 06
- SAP MaxDB 'serv.exe' Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- IBM SolidDB 'solid.exe' Handshake Remote Code Execution Vulnerability