MySQL is prone to an Authentication Bypass. Successful exploitation will yield unauthorized access to the database. All MariaDB and MySQL versions up to 5.1.61, 5.2.11, 5.3.5, 5.5.23 are vulnerable. MariaDB versions from 5.1.62, 5.2.12, 5.3.6, 5.5.23 are not. MySQL versions from 5.1.63, 5.5.24, 5.6.6 are not.
- IBM DB2 Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Server Component 'Replication' Unspecified vulnerability Oct-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 OLAP Specification Query Denial of Service Vulnerability
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 July-2013 (Windows)