MySQL is prone to an Authentication Bypass. Successful exploitation will yield unauthorized access to the database. All MariaDB and MySQL versions up to 5.1.61, 5.2.11, 5.3.5, 5.5.23 are vulnerable. MariaDB versions from 5.1.62, 5.2.12, 5.3.6, 5.5.23 are not. MySQL versions from 5.1.63, 5.5.24, 5.6.6 are not.
- IBM DB2 DML Statement Execution Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 OLAP Specification Query Denial of Service Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL PL/Perl and PL/Tcl Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability