The host is running MySQL and is prone to denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation could allow users to cause a denial of service and to execute arbitrary code. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to MySQL version 5.1.51 or 5.5.6 For updates refer to http://dev.mysql.com/downloads
The flaws are due to: - Performing a user-variable assignment in a logical expression that is calculated and stored in a temporary table for GROUP BY, then causing the expression value to be used after the table is created, which causes the expression to be re-evaluated instead of accessing its value from the table. - An error in multiple invocations of a (1) prepared statement or (2) stored procedure that creates a query with nested JOIN statements.
MySQL 5.1 before 5.1.51 and 5.5 before 5.5.6
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Feb15 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL Multiple Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities July14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 'REPEAT()' Heap Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 04 Jan14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Feb15 (Windows)