The host is running MySQL and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow users to cause a denial of service and to execute arbitrary code. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to MySQL version 5.1.51 For updates refer to http://dev.mysql.com/downloads
The flaw is due to an error in 'Gis_line_string::init_from_wkb()' function in 'sql/spatial.cc',allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service by calling the PolyFromWKB function with WKB data containing a crafted number of line strings or line points.
MySQL version 5.1 before 5.1.51
- MariaDB 'COM_CHANGE_USER' Command Insecure Salt Generation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL 'intarray' Module 'gettoken()' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 DBADM Privilege Revocation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-03 Nov12 (Windows)
- Oracle Database Server Authentication Protocol Security Bypass Vulnerability