The host is running MySQL and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow users to cause a denial of service and to execute arbitrary code. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to MySQL version 5.1.51 For updates refer to http://dev.mysql.com/downloads
The flaw is due to an error in 'Gis_line_string::init_from_wkb()' function in 'sql/spatial.cc',allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service by calling the PolyFromWKB function with WKB data containing a crafted number of line strings or line points.
MySQL version 5.1 before 5.1.51
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 01 May14 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL Multiple Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities July14 (Windows)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-02 Jan2014
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 03 May14 (Windows)
- MongoDB nativeHelper Denial of Service Vulnerability