MySQL is prone to a security-bypass vulnerability and to to a local privilege-escalation vulnerability. An attacker can exploit the security-bypass issue to bypass certain security restrictions and obtain sensitive information that may lead to further attacks. Local attackers can exploit the local privilege-escalation issue to gain elevated privileges on the affected computer. Versions prior to MySQL 5.1.41 are vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for details.
- MySQL multiple Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Server Component 'Optimizer' Unspecified vulnerability Oct-2013 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 July-2013 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 Jan14 (Windows)