According to its version number, the remote version of MySQL is prone to a security-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to gain access to table files created by other users, bypassing certain security restrictions. NOTE 1: This issue was also assigned CVE-2008-4097 because CVE-2008-2079 was incompletely fixed, allowing symlink attacks. NOTE 2: CVE-2008-4098 was assigned because fixes for the vector described in CVE-2008-4097 can also be bypassed. This issue affects versions prior to MySQL 4 (prior to 4.1.24) and MySQL 5 (prior to 5.0.60).
Updates are available. Update to newer Version.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- MySQL Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 04 May14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 04 Jan14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- IBM DB2 XML Feature DoS and CREATE VARIABLE Security Bypass Vulnerabilities