The remote database server is prone to a denial of service attack. Description : According to its banner, the version of MySQL on the remote host is older than 5.0.37. Such versions are vulnerable to a remote denial of service when processing certain single row subselect queries. A malicious user can crash the service via a specially-crafted SQL query.
Upgrade to MySQL version 5.0.37 or newer.
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerability-05 Nov12 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL Low Cost Function Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Derby Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 06 Jan14 (Windows)
- MySQL 'ALTER DATABASE' Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability