MySQL is prone to a security-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to uninstall plugins without having sufficient privileges. This may result in denial-of-service conditions. Versions of MySQL 5.1.45 and prior are affected.
A fix in the source code repository is available. Please see the references for more information.
- PostgreSQL Conversion Encoding Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 Oct14 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 July-2013 (Windows)
- MySQL MyISAM Table Privileges Secuity Bypass Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Feb15 (Windows)