MySQL is prone to an unspecified remote code-execution vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code in the context of the affected application. Limited information is available regarding this issue this BID will be updated as more information becomes available. MySQL 5.5.20 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- IBM DB2 UTL_FILE Module Directory Traversal Vulnerability (Windows)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Sep10)
- IBM DB2 Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- IBM DB2 SQL/PSM Stored Procedure Debugging Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)