This host is running MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors.
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujuly2013-1899826.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Full Text Search and Server Optimizer.
Oracle MySQL 5.1.69 and earlier, 5.5.31 and earlier, 5.6.11 and earlier on Windows
Get the installed version of MySQL with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- IBM DB2 DBADM Privilege Revocation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- MariaDB 'COM_CHANGE_USER' Command Insecure Salt Generation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- MySQL mysqlhotcopy script insecure temporary file
- Oracle Database 'XML DB component' Unspecified vulnerability