This host is running MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote authenticated users to affect integrity and availability via unknown vectors and cause denial of service.
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujuly2013-1899826.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Server Replication, Audit Log and Data Manipulation Language.
Oracle MySQL 5.5.31 and earlier, 5.6.11 and earlier on Windows
Get the installed version of MySQL with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Feb15 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- IBM DB2 Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- PostgreSQL 'make check' Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability July14 (Windows)