This host is running MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote authenticated users to affect integrity and availability via unknown vectors and cause denial of service.
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujuly2013-1899826.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Server Replication, Audit Log and Data Manipulation Language.
Oracle MySQL 5.5.31 and earlier, 5.6.11 and earlier on Windows
Get the installed version of MySQL with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- IBM DB2 db2pd Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 July14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Win)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 03 May14 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerability-06 July-2013 (Windows)